Insurance Plans and Financing
For your convenience, our staff will submit your claim to your insurance carrier, and we will try our best to estimate your insurance benefits. However, you would still be responsible for all your treatments regardless of your insurance plan or coverage.
- CareCredit How to Ad Tool Kit
- All major credit cards – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
Reasons to Choose Our Dental Practices
- Our family-friendly atmosphere
- Fast appointment schedules are available
- We offer full-service dentistry care in a nonthreatening, comfortable, and safe environment
- Numerous payment methods are accepted, including all major credit cards and financing through CareCredit
- Our dentist and professional staff members are highly trained, experienced, and knowledgeable
- We perform the latest treatments in the field using state-of-the-art dental technology
- New patients are always welcome
Contact us today to schedule an appointment or to get answers to any further inquiries you may have.
You can find us at 3075 West Clark Road, just half a mile from U.S. 23 in the Washtenaw Medical Arts Building. You'll receive the best treatment available as we are constantly investing in the latest state-of-the-art equipment the dentistry field has to offer. You can trust us to handle all of your dental needs.
In the event of a dental emergency, call our office during business hours to schedule an appointment.
If something comes up and you need to cancel your appointment, notify us 24 hours in advance to allow another patient to book that time slot.
At Washtenaw General Dentistry Associates believe that you should be aware of all the options that today’s dentistry offers. From implants and smile makeovers to tooth preservation and LBR, we offer as much education to all our patients.